Many in stock
- 33% RUBY CHOCOLATE COUVERTURE: Cambie’s Belgian ruby chocolate is made in the time-honored tradition – It is a unique, fruity and sweet ruby chocolate...
- 33% RUBY CHOCOLATE COUVERTURE: Cambie’s Belgian ruby chocolate is made in the time-honored tradition – It is a unique, fruity and sweet ruby chocolate that offers a perfect balance of sweetness and tartness. Its unique taste and colour invite you to create unique pairings and explore new ideas for confectionery, pastries and desserts.
- CONTAINS CALLEBAUT RB1 RUBY CHOCOLATE: Cambie’s 33% Ruby Chocolate Couverture is the ideal couverture for chocolatiers and pastry chef’s alike looking for a traditional, high quality Belgian chocolate from Barry Callebaut. A creamy and smooth taste with flavor profiles that industry professionals have known to love and expect from Belgium.
- CRAFTED FROM THE RUBY CACAO BEAN: Born from the ruby cocoa bean, ruby RB1 chocolate does not contain any added colourants or fruit flavourings. Ideal for a pastry chef, chocolatier, or home baker looking for the highest quality ruby chocolate couverture.
- BULK RUBY CHOCOLATE CHIPS (CALLETS): This smooth Ruby Chocolate Couverture comes packed numerous sizes in resealable pouches for your convenience. Our Ruby Chocolate has a cocoa content of 33%, a milk content of 26% and a fat content of 35.9%. It contains a fluidity level of 3 out of 5. It’s best used for molding, enrobing, mousses, ganaches, decorating, glazing and sauces.
- PACKED IN BULK BY CAMBIE: Cambie is committed to providing chocolate professionals, pastry chefs and individual enthusiasts with the world’s finest chocolate and pastry ingredients. Enjoy our ruby chocolate in our food-grade resealable pouch.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Shipping only includes areas within the USA and Canada. For wholesale orders via Cambie vehicle, please see our shipping map. Please note - Many items are temperature sensitive. We do our best to ship these items with frozen packs and/or dry ice, however it is still possible for items to melt in-transit during warm weather.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Recently Viewed Products
Net Orders Checkout