Key Lime Juice - 16 ozPrevious Next
Out of stock
- MADE FROM AUTHENTIC KEY WEST LIMES: Cambie's Key West Lime Juice is derived from 100% authentic Key West Limes from Key West Florida. Key West limes have a distinctive aromatic flavor that's superior to regular limes. Key West limes tend to be...
- MADE FROM AUTHENTIC KEY WEST LIMES: Cambie's Key West Lime Juice is derived from 100% authentic Key West Limes from Key West Florida. Key West limes have a distinctive aromatic flavor that's superior to regular limes. Key West limes tend to be slightly less tart than regular limes, allowing for a more intense citric flavor profile that's perfect in Key Lime pies.
- PERFECT FOR KEY LIME PIES: Key West Lime juice is the preference of most pastry chefs when making Key Lime Pies. You'll taste a noticeable difference when using Key West Lime juice versus regular lime juice, as Key West Limes have a superior citrus flavor while being slightly less tart. Use Cambie's Key West Lime Juice to make the best Key Lime pie you've ever tasted!
- STRONG AND LONG LASTING: One to two tablespoons of this Key West Lime Juice is equivalent to approximately one Key West lime. About two to three tablespoons is equivalent to a regular lime. The potency of Cambie's Key West Lime juice will ensure you have enough to make many batches of your favorite recipe.
- GREAT FOR MANY USES: Key Lime Juice just isn't for Key Lime Pies - they're perfect for other desserts, confectionery items, your favorite cocktails, marinades and as a great salad topper. Key Lime Juice is also rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants!
- REFRIGERATE AFTER PURCHASE & SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING: Even though Key Lime Juice is shelf stable prior to opening, keeping it refrigerated will significantly slow the darkening of the juice and preserve it longer. Remember to shake well before using. The juice can be frozen up to 1 year - please allow for enough room for expansion if placing into the freezer.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Shipping only includes areas within the USA and Canada. For wholesale orders via Cambie vehicle, please see our shipping map. Please note - Many items are temperature sensitive. We do our best to ship these items with frozen packs and/or dry ice, however it is still possible for items to melt in-transit during warm weather.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.